Sunday, June 19, 2011

For the Sake of Getting Things Done.



As you can see I have made a nice little carrier for my paintbrushes, pencils/pens, and paint! I really needed it. I mean look at my work area its already a mess. Now when I paint my stencil on at least I have most of the necessary items in order.

This also is made of cardboard and newspaper. What can I say, I got a lotta newspaper to recycle. I promise I'll get some other non newspaper items to show you in the future but I'll warn you I really do like newspaper(and cardboard!)

Now if your wondering what this other project is going on behind here and why that piece of jean says Rock the House its because that is my clothing brand. I'm primarily a fashion designer. What im making here is a free tote that you receive when you purchase somthing from me for the first time. Each is made out of recycled fabric(old clothing or my fabric that's been used up and can only fit a tote) and is unique.

If you would like to check out my fashion design blog here you go

If you would like to see my Rock the House Clothing Fan Page with includes pictures of my work here

Also if you want to buy any of my work(and you know I would LOVE IT if you did) then here

No comments:

Post a Comment